- Multi Langguage / ML.
- Translated into 14 languages.
- Full compatibility with Windows XP, Vista and Se7en.
- To work with QuickTime and RealVideo etc.
- Can play a DVD disc, hardware capable of H.264
- Can play many video and audio file formats without installing external codecs.
- Media Player Classic supports native playback of OGM and Matroska container formats.
- Built-in codecs for MPEG-2 video and codecs for LPCM, MP2, AC3 and DTS audio,
- Supported Decoding MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 playback. Media Player Classic is able VCD, SVCD and DVD playback
- And also contains improved MPEG splitter that supports playback of VCDs and SVCDs using company VCD / SVCD / XCD Reader.
- Have H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support, DivX, Xvid, and Flash Video formats available in MPC HC. MPC can also use QuickTime and RealPlayer architectures.
- Audio and Video Supported Image File Formats WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV.
Additional Features on Player:
- Language Translation.
- The option to remove Tearing.
- Supports Subtitles.
- OSD (On Screen Display)
- Support Multi-Monitor Configuration
- Chroma upsampling pixel shader YV12
- Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- The creation of minidump crashes when MPC HC.
- Shuttle PN31 remote control support
- Pixel shader to convert BT601 - BT701
- All features of the MPC Project Guliverkli from Gabest.
- Playback and recording of television if a supported TV tuner installed.
- Better support for Windows Vista, including the release for 64 bit platforms.